Aligning Your Passions, Your Values, Your Long-Term Goals
Every Client Has Different Values, Attitudes, and Approaches to Investing. We’re Here to Honor and Optimize to Meet and Exceed Your Expectations.
When it comes to our investing solutions at Del Monte Group, we don’t make a slew of day trades to gain a quick buck. Preserving the wealth you’ve already accumulated is a high priority for us. We don’t believe in taking risks you won’t be compensated for. Instead, we take your unique situation and goals into account and use this insight in tandem with proven strategies to maximize return while minimizing risk.
Our Evidence-Based Investing Approach
Investment performance isn’t the primary determiner of wealth—investment decisions are. When investors allow their emotions to dictate their reactions to market fluctuations, they make poor investment decisions. We take the emotion out of investing for you with The Performance Advantage™. This proprietary portfolio management service affords the opportunity to make the right decisions at the right time, and the advice we give is always backed by evidence and proven strategies.
You see, rather than fretting over things we can’t control, like how the markets are going to behave over the next six-month period, we focus on things we can control:
- Minimizing investment costs
- Maximizing asset diversification and positioning
- Portfolio tax efficiency
- Opportunistic rebalancing
- Making solid decisions
Sustainable Investing Solutions – Building Impactful, Meaningful Wealth
Want to positively impact the world with your investment dollars by investing with your heart AND your head? We value the environment, admire socially responsible companies, and believe in the value of good governance. Aligning your values and beliefs for more significant impact, we tailor a variety of sustainable investing solutions that transcend performance and redefine how you invest.
Our Definition of Sustainable Investing:
There are many definitions of Sustainable Investing. Our method combines traditional investment approaches with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) insights to help manage risk and enhance long-term return. As always, we remain evidence-based while applying a diversified and flexible approach that enables you to affect change on both the companies and issues that matter most to you.
ESG Factors Considered in Investment Choices:
- Climate Change and Carbon Emissions
- Air and Water Pollution
- Waste Management
- Water Stress
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Health and Safety of Employees
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Community Relations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Human Rights
- Board and Executive Diversity
- Executive Compensation
- Business Ethics
- Lobbying Activities
- Audit Committee Structure
ESG Effects on Performance:
- 90% of the cost of capital studies show that sound sustainability standards lower the cost of capital.1
- 88% of the studies show that solid ESG practices result in better operational performance of firms.2
- 80% of the studies show that stock price performance is positively influenced by good sustainability practices.3
Choose Our Environment, Social, and Governance Investing Portfolio If You Want:
- An opportunity to participate in traditional financial markets while at the same time making a difference in areas that are important to you
- To be part of the solution to some of the world’s challenges
- Vote with your capital
- Honor your personal values
- Transfer your values to the next generation
- Help create the future you want
Source 1,2,3: Oxford University Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment and Arabesque Asset Management (2015). “From Stockholder to Stakeholder.”
Developing your investment portfolio is one of the most critical moves you can make. Your current lifestyle and future goals depend on a strategy that gives you long-term success no matter where life takes you. It’s time to take your investment strategy from status quo to sustainable.