A Trusted Team and Resource in Life and Money
Richard Del Monte and Angela Wright have spoken at various organizations and media outlets not just in the greater Bay Area but beyond, sparking change among people from all walks of life with their human-centered wealth and finance expertise. The advice and insights that Angela and Richard present isn’t your run-of-the-mill personal finance hype. Instead, they offer strategic and actionable recommendations that help your audience cut through the noise to make the most of their assets starting today.
If you’re interested in having Angela, Richard, or both present valuable, customized content to engage your group, they would love to contribute and empower your audience, too.
“Sharing what we know fuels our passion to keep growing and giving. We want clients and followers to be calm, confident, and connected at every turn in their financial journey and life.” -Richard Del Monte & Angela Wright
Top Presentation and Topics of Interest by Richard and Angela Include:
- Tax Law Changes
- Economic Recovery
- Estate Planning Preparation and Changes
- Living Trusts
- Long-Term Care
- Investing in Real Estate
- How partners and spouses can work together on Real Estate Investing
- Insurance: Property, Casualty, Homeowner, Car, etc.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance and Why it is NOT a Retirement Plan
- Speculation vs. Investing
- 529 Plan and College Investing
- How to Retire on a Lump-Sum
- Social Security
- The Ins and Outs of Roth IRAs
- Retirement Plans for Individuals and Entrepreneurs
- How to Work with an Investment Advisor
- What to Look for When Hiring an Attorney
- Loans and How to Handle Them
- What to Consider When doing a Business Transition
- How to Prepare Your Heirs for their Inheritances
- ESG Investing
- Stock Markets and Money Loss
- Family Business Governance
- What to do with Your Old 401k
- Concentrated Stock Positions
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- Financial Therapy
- Donating Appreciated Securities
- Financial Industry Fraudsters
- How to Integrate Values with Financial Decisions
- Year-End Tax Savings
- Navigating Market Meltdowns
- How to Have the “Money Talk” with Your Partner
Meet Richard and Angela
About Angela Wright, CFP®
Angela Wright is a finance expert and co-host of A Place of Possibility™, heard by hundreds of listeners every month. Angela has been advising families and family enterprises since 2003. As Partner & COO, her goal is to ensure that clients and employees of DMG are empowered and flourishing. She is driven to find out-of-the-box solutions that address client needs now, whether it’s related to finances or not. From connecting clients to resources for COVID-19 vaccines to conference calls with farmers, her clients truly are family and not just another portfolio.
About Richard Del Monte, CFP®
A nationally recognized expert, Richard has been featured on FOX Business News, and in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Private Opportunities Club, Private Wealth Magazine, Trust & Estates, and Family Wealth Report. Richard is also the author of Endless Inheritance: Moving from Feuding to Flourishing in Your Affluent Family, co-host of A Place of Possibility™ with Angela Wright, and featured speaker of the TEDx Bellevue talk: A Place of Possibility for Wealth and Families.
Richard has been offering innovative solutions to enhance clients’ financial wellness for over 35 years. His passion lies in acting as a guide to navigating clients through challenging life transitions to make all of their goals become a reality, even if they aren’t directly related to money. Shocking, right? Well, not really. Whether working with individuals, families, or closely-held business owners, there is so much more going on in their world than finances–clients are people too!
Want to Request Richard, Angela, or Both?
Send us a message via the form on our Contact Us page, email us at Info@APlaceOfPossibility.com, or feel free to call us at 925.736.6410.